Friday, March 30, 2012

Fabulous Friday

I've enjoyed reading numerous blogs that do high five for fridays!  Which chronicles your highs and lows of the week.  I think I will (try) to include every week 5 high's and 5 low's.  Because who am I kidding, I'm not happy all the time.

SO here we go

HIGHS

1.  Dinner with two of our friends here in Santa Fe.  They came over Wednesday night.  Sam made pulled pork in the slow cooker, which smelled absolutely amazeballs when we got home!  Then we had a apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Delicish!

2.  Sam is getting way closer to finding a job when we finish law school this May. Yay for him!

3.  The weather!  Holy crap, it has been so nice in New Mexico the past week.  I've been able to pull stuff out of my closet that I haven't worn in months. Aka. Linen pants.  Amen.

4.  We have a dry erase board in our house, mainly used for studying (nerd alert).  It's gone unused for the past few weeks until Monday.  We decided to write some inspirational words under each of our names.  For example, under my name I wrote the words, happy, successful, and smart.  In the morning we're supposed to read the board and think of one thing we could do to effectuate that word in our lives.  So far so good!  On a side note, Roy's name is also up and under it words like faster, toot less (roy makes the most goober toots) and chew more bones.

5.  $540 million in the mega millions lottery.  Got a ticket.  I think the chances are around 1 in 176 million. So it doesn't look good, but a girl can dream.


LOWS

1.  I am still in law school.  dammit.

2.  I still haven't found a job for when law school is over...in MAY (thats like one second away)

3.  No number 3.  The week was pretty solid.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo for number two! My partner and I have been in a pretty endless seeming job search. If one of us lands something now it would reduce our stress levels by a ton!

    Good for you on being close to done with law school! I know it's not a small undertaking. I hope that you are going to do something really fun to celebrate when you graduate!

    Happy weekend!
    Julia @A Whole Lot of Umph

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to find another law school-er! jealous you are graduating so soon :) good luck with the job search!!

    ReplyDelete