Friday, March 2, 2012

Relax

Happy Friday everyone!
I feel like each day adds something else to my plate.  I've got part of the bar exam coming up on March 17th, and of course a midterm project worth 30% of my grade, and numerous other things that need to be done.  Not to mention spring break starts next Friday and I'm headed to Florida for some much needed family time and a bachelorette party. I can do it!!




Alas, my wonderful boyfriend planned a night get-away to the amazing Ten Thousand Waves Spa Resort.  Since we're both running off loan money we didn't partake in any spa treatments, but rather just enjoyed each others company with wine, meats and cheeses, snow falling outside and the crackling fire place.  My worries were still there in the morning, but what a relaxing night to spend together.



No comments:

Post a Comment