Monday, March 12, 2012

Quick Trip

My short and sweet vacation just came to a close.  It ALWAYS seems like the things we look forward to the most go by the fastest.  I haven't yet decided the perfect amount of time to be home.  A weekend is too short, two weeks feels too long.  A week should do it.  I thought I was ready to leave Florida behind when I moved in June of 2011, I'm just not sure if the Florida in me will ever leave.  For example, my seashell earrings, or the feeling of the bright sun on my skin in a bathing suit.  I knew I didn't want to stay, but I still struggle with living in New Mexico...maybe it's not the right place.  Alas, I must learn to love where I am until it changes.  So much harder said than done.
As much I enjoyed my vacation.  I brought work and touched 0 of it.  I can already feel myself dreading opening the books.  I long for the day I'm doing something I actually love.  In terms of work that is.

I don't have much to offer today or for the past few days that I've been lacking in the blogging department.
Here are some things I will share...



It is literally SO dry in New Mexico.  If you or anyone you know has a dry skin issue.  This stuff is like a breath of fresh air every time I put it on.  The Clinique website also offers about a dozen different uses for this stuff, including -  airports, summers, winters and everything in between.  The spray bottle is a spritzer for your face...hello gross airplane rides. Finally.













The other little dittie I picked up this weekend are some colored skinnies.  I felt like it was must, hopefully I get my moneys worth this spring/summer.  I have a confession to make.  I love designer denim.  The one designer thing I canNOT live without.  You do not even want to see how many pairs of jeans I have, it's gross.  But a. they're made in the USA and b. so soooo soft and c. so long (I'm 5'10).   I'm sorry I'm not sorry but it's worth it.  These are Seven For All Mankind and I highly recommend splurging.  If not for the color denim trend, at least for a good pair of nice (blue) jeans for almost all occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment