Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good Morning?

Again I find myself wishing I had more (any) readers.  How do you all start your mornings?  I am at this slow-moving place in my life where I don't have to be at work first thing in the morning.  For all the work from home peeps out there, what do you do?  I recently purchased two cans of the Republic of Tea's Be Well  line of tea's.  Get Smart and Get Gorgeous.  It's funny because I stopped drinking coffee my first year of law school.  I drank it every day, then every couple hours, and the habit finally maxed out when I was literally drinking coffee at every meal and before bed.  Ulcers and Christmas break happened.  I told myself I would just lay off the joe for the break, but I never started again when the spring semester began and here I am 2 1/2 years later...clean and sober.  So when I reach for my teas (I am such an impulse tea buyer...grow up Sarah) I find myself wondering: do I want to be smart or gorgeous today?  Maybe I should combine them both.  On a side note, all of these teas are caffeine free!  Here are a couple others I (and you) must try get passionate (for libido!), get-a-grip  (for pms), and get happy (for uplifting your spirits).
Anyways, I sat down at our kitchen table, which feels more like a messy library/work desk.  Lord will I be happy when our law school days are over!  In fact I'm inclined to show you (readers who don't exist) what exactly is happening over here in our house on the "dining room" table.  So...I sat down, drank some smart tea, checked my dreaded email, read a few of my favorite blogs, and slowly began to feel better about my morning.
What do you all do to get the creative or productive juices flowing?

No comments:

Post a Comment