Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday......

Happy Friday!  I hope that my life will return to normal one day.  Friday never feels like Friday when all you do is read, study and go to school.   So I find myself reading other women's blogs who I live vicariously through until school ends and real life begins.  For example, A Cup of Jo leaves me envious of life in NYC and wanting to start a family.  I wish I had more (any actually) readers.  If I did I would throw this question out there.... how do you know when it's right to start a family?  Part of me wishes it would just happen on accident.

I've been reading this book 50 Shades of Grey, which I'm sure you've either heard about or read about.  If you haven't. Don't fret.  I suppose my mother would say its an inappropriate book.  But I'll just say if any of you feel like your sex life has tapered, which I'll be the first to say being in a long term relationship is not easy.  This book revives old "feelings" you may be missing.

Aside from reading this book, Sam and I are getting very close to having to commit to staying in New Mexico for at least another year.  I can't say I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment